What number of pairs of Chanel espadrilles? Forward of the brand new collection of Tamara’s World, she threw open her wardrobe to offer us a sneak peek. Warning: it is insane. Marie Kondo, look away now…
Tamara Ecclestone’s garments assortment is sort of as well-known as she is. Right here at MC Towers, we confess to a secret comfortable spot for the heiress – sure, she’s obtained billions within the financial institution and the sort of way of life that makes the every day Tube commute/Tesco sandwich struggles of Planet Norm appear greater than a bit dreary compared. However since having daughter Sophia (or Fifi, as she’s recognized), we’ve been impressed together with her complete motherly devotion, refusal to take Sophia off her lap/knee/hip (ever) and her feisty and well-expressed views on prolonged breastfeeding and attachment parenting. Ecclestone’s wardrobe is price £5 million (and that’s a conservative estimate). However a lot as we strive, it’s sort of arduous to carry it towards her when she offers quite a bit again within the type of fundraising and charity work – the proceeds of her annual wardrobe clear-out (boy, would we wish to be in control of these bin baggage) all go to Nice Ormond Avenue Childrens’ Hospital.
Forward of the second collection of Ecclestone’s ITVBe actuality TV collection Tamara’s World which airs this week, Marie Claire obtained an unique sneak preview into the insane wardrobe of desires – and it doesn’t disappoint. Nicely, it disappoints us within the sense that we don’t personal it, however what we imply.
‘It’s not small! It’s two separate rooms. One for spring and summer season, and the opposite one for autumn/winter’, she advised us. ‘I’m meticulous about it being tremendous organised. I’ve fairly dangerous OCD, so I must know precisely the place every thing is.’ That will clarify the stacks of colour-coded bikinis saved in zip-lock wallets…
A number of highlights to whet your urge for food for the craziness to come back: over 40 pairs of Gianvito Rossi heels, 37 pairs of Chanel espadrilles for the college run, over 20 pairs of Gucci mules, and 80 pairs of Victoria’s Secret PJs. Let’s face it, it’s actually extra like a mini Harrods than a closet. Or a perfectly-folded, designer model of The Hoarder Subsequent Door…
Since changing into a mom and launching her companies Fifi & Pals and SHOW Magnificence, she admits she has change into a bit extra sensible (nicely, the Tamara model, anyway). ‘My occasion days are nicely and really over – however I’ve my flooring size robes and heels there simply in case!’ she says. ‘Leggings, sweaters, bombers and trainers are my staples these days.’
Tamara’s trusty stylist Lucy Packham took a collection of snaps for us, and beneath, Tamara talks us via her PJ/Gucci idler/bikini obsessions.
- 37 pairs of Chanel espadrilles. ‘I’m obsessive about espadrilles after I’m away in sunnier climes. My husband Jay really buys me a pair for each birthday or Valentine’s Day. They’re the one shoe we are able to agree on! ‘
2. 81 pairs of Victoria’s Secret pajamas. ‘PJs are actually my favorite factor ever. I want shares in Victoria’s Secret! I alter into them as quickly as I get within the door each day – I can’t be all dressed up at house in any means, form or kind…’
three. 57 Melissa Odabash bikinis. ‘I like sunny holidays all yr spherical – I like being by the water and as a household Jay, Fifi and I simply like to be on the seashore. Melissa Odabash is my go-to for bikini. She designs for actual ladies, I can combine and match and have completely different measurement tops and bottoms to suit my boobs!’
four. 72 pairs of designer sun shades. “I stay in shades on a day-to-day foundation – I by no means actually put on make-up, so a basic pair of massive sunnies covers a mess of sins…”
5. 22 pairs of Gucci mules. “I’m too previous to have sore toes all day lengthy. Now I’m a busy mum, I like to put on enjoyable and cozy flats always.”
6. 95 clutch baggage. Despite the fact that she’s now not the occasion animal she was, at the very least she’s obtained these emergency black-tie equipment coated. Phew! Within the form of… 47 from Chanel, 15 by Edie Parker, and 33 from Jimmy Choo.
7. 75 floral attire. “After I go on vacation, I stay and breathe in maxi attire and flat sandals. I like gentle, straightforward supplies and types like Zimmerman and Free Individuals.’
That’s it from the Ecclestone £million wardrobe land for now, of us. Love her or detest her, she’s by no means knowingly underdressed…
Tamara’s World begins this Wednesay on ITVBe at 9pm